This series is made up of the following topics:
1. Introduction to Dyspraxia
2. Pieces of the Jigsaw©
3. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s movement skills and speech & language skills
4. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s speech and language skills through the tactile sense
5. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s auditory sense and ultimately speech and language skills
6. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s spatial awareness for better speech and language skills
7. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s visual processing skills for better interaction and communication
8. Treatment techniques to develop your child’s oral awareness for better, clearer speech and language
9. Speech & Language Therapy For Your Child (DVD)
You will also receive supporting documentation in PDF format to aid you in your journey.
These videos will help you to truly understand exactly what is happening for your child’s difficulties and provide the best treatment techniques that you can get started with immediately to help your child to achieve their greatest potential.
Karen has over 20 years experience working with children with complex communication needs. She would like to share her extensive knowledge and unique approach combining speech & language therapy approaches with up-to-the-minute sensory integrative and sound therapy techniques so that your child can achieve their greatest potential over the shortest period of time.
Opening Your Mind© is made up for four series:
Series 1: Does My Child Really Have Autism (ASD)?
Series 2: How To Really Help Children With Dyspraxia Achieve Their Greatest Potential?
Series 3: How Can We Really Help Children With Sensory Processing Difficulties (SPD)?
Series 4: Is Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) Really For Life? No!
PLEASE NOTE: The contents of this video are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider eg speech pathologist with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, dietary supplement, exercise, or other health program. Neither Karen O’Connor or Opening Your Mind© are responsible for any adverse effects resulting from the use of or reliance on any information contained in any videos.